I was actually disheartened looking through NBC's slide show of famous Scieno's, former and active members, when Domingo Jr. and Punky Brewster were pictured!Domingo Jr? Surely he has more sense than that! Ok, ok, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps he was more like Jerry Seinfeld and Brad Pitt.. had wandered aimlessly one day into the Celeb Center in Hollyweird, CA, took the Oxford (I don't think OXFORD has anything to do with it) Personality test, realized what a crock the whole scene was and bolted out and away as fast as his little tenor legs would carry him. But alas, that is not the case: Here's what really happened. Oh, jr! What has become of you?!
And Punky! I guess those few years you enjoyed your height of fame you became the cliched child star. Maybe being forced to wear different colored sneakers, while young, will do that to a person.
Click here to view the utter perturbance!
Thanks to Defamer for the tip!
No comments:
Post a Comment